Sunday, October 14, 2012

A fur stole and a burgundy tee

Fur stole-H&M
Cardigan-H&M
Top-Topshop
Jeans-H&M
Shoes-Topshop

This is what I wore today to pop to town with my mam. I bought this stole yesterday after wanting one for sometime, and it only cost £12.99. H&M also do them in other colours too. These shoes are like my favorite pair at the minute, I've worn them so much lately. They're so comfy too. These black jeans are also one of my most worn pieces in my wardrobe-I have two pairs of them I wear them that much! They only cost £15 and I have found that they haven't lost their shape like the majority of the pairs of jeans I own have.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I followed your old blog so I shall join you here too,

    xo

    I have a giveaway on my blog which you can enter here Red Rock Fashion Competition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the shoes! #bbloggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice casual outfit, I like your knit with the fur collar :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my hands on one of these soles for winter this year :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your cardigan! And I'm loving fur stoles too. I want a thicker one though

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit. I also have the cardi.It looks great with the stole, might have find one. Lovely outfit babe. I would appreciate it if you take time and vist my blog at:
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cosy outfits like this. Wintery but still looks like youve made an effort! x

    ReplyDelete